Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions are not in small print, they are plain to see and easy to understand!
- Price changes must be informed in writing
- Property withdrawals must be submitted in writing
- Information provided and submitted by owners must be true and accurate reflected on the documentation of the property
- Bluebay Real Estates cannot be held responsible for information provided by a vendor. It is up to the purchaser’s lawyer to verify ALL documentation and paperwork is correct, in order and up to date.
- Bluebay Real Estates cannot be held liable for any financial loss suffered by buyer or seller
- Bluebay Real Estates is in no way associated with any companies or websites with a similar name or offering a similar product.
- Bluebay Real Estates reserves the right to withdraw a listing where fraud or illegal activity is suspected.
- Bluebay Real Estates cannot be held responsible for actions of third parties introduced via the site.
- Properties withdrawn from sale are not entitled to refund for moneys paid
- Vendor’s contact information will never be shared with a purchaser
- By requesting additional information on a property, an interested party agrees for Bluebay Real Estates to share their contact details with a vendor in order for them to contact them
- Owners understand that an Energy Performance Certificate must be obtained in order market a property and that failure to do so may result in a fine
- You are the legal owner or have legal authority to market the property and are NOT an estate agent, intermediary or property broker charging a vendor for marketing their property.